1. What is kubernetes
- Kubernetes is a container orchestration tool.
- It is used to manage multiple docker host.
- It is developed in Go language
- It is open source.
- It is developed by google but donated to CNCF.
2. 5 reasons of using kubernetes.
- It overcomes the problem of container.
- It manages multiple docker hosts.
- Its open source.
3. Each kubernetes Components & write 2-3 mins about each one of them.
- API server – It is responsible for all the services of kubernetes. It also takes care of its functions.
- ETCD – It stores the data of k8 cluster. It acts like a database.
- Scheduler – It assigns work to the worker. It will also communicate with the kubelet if required.
- Controller manager – It controls the worker state. It validates if requied.
- Kube proxy – It looks about the networking services. It aids in assigning IP to the POD.
- Network driver – It is a networking driver. Kubeadm triggers this if required.