How kubernetes works? Explain each components with Short Summary
Kubernates works with many components
- It has cluster
Kubernates master acts as incharge.
Nodes AKA minions acts as “Doing the work”
- Master has
- api server —which recives the request
- Controller —whcih watches the changes and maintain the desired state
- etcd — which acts as a storage device(store values in key-value pair
- Scheduler–which assign works to nodes
- Node –It can contain the single pod, or multiple pods..
- Kubelet –registers nodes with cluster, instantiates the pod
- Container –pulling the docker images
- kube proxy — it provided the ip addresses to all pods(all containes within the pod have the same ip address
- All pods can communicate with each other