Day 3 assignment
1.what is kubernetes?
Kubernetes is a container orch which manages the multiple docker hosts. The container tools develops in Go language. Kubernetes is a open source and it was developed by google but donated to the cloud native computing foundation.
2. 5 reasons of using kubernetes
- The problem of scalability can be solved by using kubernetes.
- Transparency: if a problem occur it will be easier where to look.
- Time savings
- By using kubernetes we can config the files and version the infrastructure.
- Reliability problem can be solved by using kubernetes.
3. Kubernetes components
- kubeadm – for all components of k8 and admin tool
- Etcd – for all the services of k8
- Scheduler – Scheduler will assign the work to the workers
- Controller manager – it is used for controlling all the worker state and it controls the component that embeds the cloud specific control logic.