- What is Docker?
- Docker is container management tool. Docker has two release.
- Father of Docker is solomna hykes.
- It’s written in Golang.
- Latest version of Docker is 20.X
- 2. Container
- Container is runtime application environment where we can run the application.
- lightweight and has no OS , Kernel. Which has all resources to run which comes from root machine, independent run time environment and isolated.
- 3. Difference between docker pause and unpause?
|Docker pause||Docker unpause|
|Suspends all processes in the specified containers||Unsuspends all processes in the specified containers|
- 4. What is the difference between docker stop and kill?
- Both used to stop the running container
|Docker stop||Docker Kill|
|It sends the SIGTERM signal||It Sends the SIGKILL|
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!