DevOps Market: Key Manufacturers, Dynamics And Forecast 2019-2026
The global DevOps market is expected to reach USD 14.58 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Efficient continuous operations, the key aspect of a DevOps system, automatically coordinate all the tools and process components required to get a rapid software development cycle comprising changes in source code, changes in merging of code, initialization of host system, execution of build process, automated release packaging, several levels of automated testing, and automated results reporting and analysis. DevOps aids in saving capital expenditure and operational expenditure due to efficient resource monitoring and hence is expected to stimulate market demand in the forecast period.
DevOps provides an approach that allows continuous collaboration of various departments to provide software that integrates customer feedback in less time and take benefits of market gaps. The DevOps lifecycle permits to identify waste, duplication of efforts, and bottlenecks in the process by establishing a constant innovation and improvement feedback loop among customers, lines of business product managers, software and product development, and operational manufacturing and support. This would reduce time to obtain and act on customer feedback, accelerate software delivery, and balance speed, quality, cost, and risk. Continuous deployment, a crucial factor for DevOps that assists in reducing time to market, is the continuous delivery pipeline that doesn’t include any manual intervention in-between. In continuous deployment, automation stimulates and simplifies communication and validates the software process to ensure timely releases.
Demographic elements have a major role to play
Through demographic segmentation, the industry experts study the various demographic factors including age, gender, occupation, education and others. Analysis of this element answers the questions below:
- What products/service or brands customers buy?
- How do the end-users use the products or services?
- How much are the buyers willing to pay for the products or services based on demographic factors?
Customer behaviour is a key to success
The DevOps market report weighs upon the behaviour, attitude as well as decision-making pattern including product application, spending power, consumption volume and purchase. Researchers identify preferences by age too. By segmenting the DevOps industry based on buying pattern the industry experts empower business owners to design a highly targeted approach. The study further captures vital data by dividing the DevOps market according to the faith, interest, opinions, lifestyle of the customers and other factors.
Other traditional segments are also evaluated using the characteristics below:
- Application and buying situations
- Benefits of the products purchased
- Technical understanding
With DevOps market segmentation as well as targeting potential customers, t industry experts’ aim at revealing the likelihood a particular customer or sub-segment will exhibit. Researchers have incorporated a predictive model to find out how customers can be grouped.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global DevOps market on the basis of offering, organization size, deployment, industry vertical, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Delivery & Operations Management
- Monitoring & Performance Management
- Testing & Development
- Life Cycle Management
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Small & Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Geographical boundaries help determine where to promote
Geographic segmentation of the DevOps industry helps business owners gather a complete understanding of the different target groups based on their geographical boundaries. Information on needs, buying pattern, interests, faith and preference of the potential customer that differs from country to country and region to region adds to the credibility of the overall study. The data can help product owners determine where to promote and where to expand their business.
The DevOps report helps business owners seek answers for:
- How many DevOps will be sold during the forecast period, 2019 to 2026?
- How big is the <country/region> DevOps market?
- How many big and small DevOps vendors can be found in <worldwide/country/region>?
- Who are the immediate competitors? What is the market share occupied by these rivals?
- How fierce is the competition in the DevOps market?
- What products or services are the major brands selling to their target audience?
- Are big brands using traditional business strategies?
- Are the strengths as well as weaknesses for the prominent players same as new entrants?
- Are the market leaders a great threat to the start-ups?
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the DevOps market across different countries by 2026?