Day1 – SRE Test – answer – Manish
Write a POST with following contents on BEStdevOpsSchool.com
- Define SRE in your own Words- 2
- Lines To solve the repetitive Operation task by do automation.
2. Define 3-4 bullets points on migrating process of Ops to SRE?
- First check the SLA for particular task then calculate the frequency of task.
- After that define the SLO for the task with consideration of SLA.
- Start working on the task and finish and measure the SLI for success factor.
3. 3 Charactertics to identify Toil in SRE
- First check the frequency of the any task or error in a day/month.
- Then check is there any API or possibility of automation, it yes then we can declare it a toil.
- Also we will check the time taken by particular task on basis of that we can tell the priority of toil.
4. 1 line explanation of SLI – SLO and SLA
- SLI – Actual matrix for task done after completion of deadline.
- SLO – Planned matrix of task for a time period / deadline.
- SLA – Committed matrix to the client.