Elastic Training Course & Certification by Expert Trainer
The Elasticsearch training course is planned to let you aware of elastic search during training and certification from DevOpsSchool. Our organization has the best trainers who hold 15+ years of IT knowledge and experience and always look for the past tenants who keep learning.
The Elasticsearch is a dispersed, open-source search and analytics engine for all types of data, comprising textual, numerical, geospatial, structured, and amorphous, which is used for a large volume of real-time machine data and acts as a monitoring tool when integrated with Kibana.
The Elasticsearch is built on Apache Lucene and was first on the rampage in 2010. It’s known for its simple REST APIs, dispersed nature, speed, and scalability. It is usually mentioned as the ELK Stack.
The Use cases of Elasticsearch:
- Application search
- Website search
- Enterprise search
- Logging and log analytics
- Infrastructure metrics and container monitoring
- Application performance monitoring
- Geospatial data analysis and visualization
- Security analytics
- Business analytics
It includes Live & Interactive Sessions, 250 Hrs. Self-paced Videos, 60 Hrs. Project and Exercises which is certified by DevOpsSchool. Also, we will provide Life lifetime access to Videos Library, Interview & Assessment Support, and Designed for Working Professionals & Fresher, hands-on, Lifetime Free Upgrade using Videos Library. In our Institute, about 900+ Clients and 8000+ students are enrolled in the 12 weeks program for weekends. In the 1st week of every month, batches start with 50+ hiring partners. For enrollment, the EMI options are also available for you. The DevOpsSchool is one of the top institutes for training and certification programs with a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
1st week of every month
- Network Administrators
- System administrators
- Application developers
- Software engineers
- Data engineers
- IT professionals
- Security engineers
- IT Managers
- DevOps engineers
- Software Architects
- Operations professionals
- Integration specialists
- Infrastructure Monitoring Specialists
Who is this program for?
This program is for operations specialists, IT experts, System administrators, Integration specialists, Security engineers, Infrastructure Monitoring Specialists, and related professionals.
Eligibility for this program:-
For elastic search, you do not need any specific:
- No experience required
- Suitable for all types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C).
- Enterprise Search
- Elastic Stack
- Inverted Index
- Installing and Setting up Elasticsearch
- Multi-level Nested Aggregations
Curriculum & Course Details
- Pre-requisites and Course Overview
- A Brief History of Search
- How Does Search Work?
- The Inverted Index
- Lucene, an Open Source Search Library
- Introducing Elasticsearch
- Installing and Setting up Elasticsearch
- Basic Concepts in Elasticsearch
- Monitoring the Health of the Cluster
- Introducing the CURL Command Line Utility
- Creating Indices
- Adding Documents to an Index
- Retrieving Whole and Partial Documents
- Updating Whole and Partial Documents
- Deleting Documents and Indices
- Performing Bulk Operations on Documents
- Bulk Indexing of Documents from a JSON File
- Recap: How Search Works
- The Query and Filter Context
- Setting up Fake Data for Queries
- Search Using Query Params
- Search Using the Request Body
- Source Filtering Document Contents
- Full-Text Searches
- The TF/IDF Algorithm for Relevance
- Queries with Common Terms
- Boolean Compound Queries
- Term Queries and the Boost Parameter
- Search Using the Filter Context
- Types of Aggregation
- Implementing Metrics Aggregations
- The Cardinality Aggregation
- Implementing Bucketing Aggregations
- Multi-level Nested Aggregations
- The Filter and Filters Bucketing Aggregations
- The Certification always plays a vigorous role as it leads you towards enthusiastic knowledge and skillsets.
- It helps you skill to stand out from others.
- During an interview, it gives you an edge by exciting the interviewer through your certification.
- Our DevOpsSchool will help you get this certificate by making it worth it to have it.
- The DevOpsSchool gives you a completion certificate after the succession of your training. It will be proof of your aptitude for knowledge and skills.
- The training will be given by IT expert trainers who will make you an expert professional to hold this certificate.
We had delivered many quality training to our 8000+ participants from around the globe. We have got excellent reviews that help us stand out from other institutes and be proud. We can now proudly say that we have helped many individuals and working professionals build their careers. Here are some of the reviews that we have got from our participants who are happy by being a part of DevOpsSchool.
During this training, you will get a real-time-based project to work on, which will help you to implement your learnings, and also it will boost your knowledge and skills. With important tools and platforms, you will have a real-world experience where we help you to visualize a real development environment, testing environment, and production environment.
1. Will I get technical support after completion of training?
Yes, it also costs a lifetime. We will provide you access to our Google drive where you can drop your inquiry and our trainers will respond to you back.
2. Why should I learn the Elasticsearch course online instead of offline?
The online mode is the best option to keep you and your instructor safe in this dangerous pandemic. As well as the environment and benefits that you will get in the offline classes same we will provide you in online classes. We will make your knowledge much better and more content than offline classes. That is why we provide live and instructor-led online classes where you can interrelate with your instructor to clear your doubts.
3. How long will it take to complete the course?
It will take approx. 15-20 hrs. To fully complete the course.
4. Will I get any placements after the training?
Well, we do not deliver any placements as of now but we can provide you with an interview kit to help you out for the interviews.
5. What are the pre-requisites to learn Elasticsearch?
The uncomplicated knowledge of Unix/Linux can help you and Basic knowledge about monitoring
6. Can a non-technical person learn Elasticsearch?
Yes, a non-tech guy can learn Elasticsearch, but it will be very hard to learn because here the technical words and platforms will be used that he will be not aware of so in my recommendation you should not try but if still if you want to then you should be very focused and honest with you as you have to work hard.
7. Do you have online classes or offline classes?
As of now, we are providing online classes, but if it is a group of people’s requirement then we can discuss offline classes.
8. Will I get the job after completing this course?
Yes, you will be fully accomplished to perform any task given to you by your domain senior or manager. As you will be a certified engineer who will have all the compulsory skills and knowledge to perform any task.
9. Which kind of certification will DevOpsSchool provide?
It will be a completion certificate. It will be a demonstration that you have completed the training and have the right skills and knowledge to perform the task assigned by your company.
10. How to start an Elasticsearch career?
You can go for self-learning materials like Pdf, Slides, and YouTube videos but there is one more option that is our Elasticsearch training program. Our, Elasticsearch certified program will teach you from basic to make you able to understand and perform AppDynamics tasks.