DevOps Market 2019 Trend Expected to Guide from 2027 With Key Players- Atlassian, AWS, CA Technologies, Google, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, Puppet, Red Hat
The Industry Report “DevOps Market” provides a clear picture of the Current Market Scenario which includes past and estimated future size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the DevOps market.
DevOps provides solutions to multiple applications, such as application management, continuous delivery, software development & testing, fast forward product innovation, and others. Furthermore, it helps to mechanize complex IT processes by delivering high-end benefits to the users. The Growing need for continuous and fast application delivery, applications running in the dynamic IT environment are some key aspects that will drive the DevOps market during the forecast period. Also, increasing focus on reducing CAPEX and OPEX will have a positive impact on the market. Heavy dependence on legacy processes will hinder the devops market globally. Resistance to adopt new tools and technologies, and lack of skilled professionals are some challenges that will hinder the DevOps market globally.
Low switching costs between private & public cloud models stimulated the demand for a hybrid cloud model across several user types, which is anticipated to fuel the DevOps market growth in the near future. Operations handled by automated devices are more accurate and effective as compared to manual procedures. Therefore, to minimize the cost of operational failure, organizations have shifted toward automated software deployment. Furthermore, reduced cost in the maintenance of the DevOps drives the market globally.
Leading Key Players profiles in this report includes, Atlassian, AWS, CA Technologies, Google, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, Puppet, Red Hat
The DevOps Market research report provides an in-depth analysis of the major DevOps industry leading players along with the company profiles and strategies adopted by them. This enables the buyer of the report to gain a telescopic view of the competitive landscape and plan the strategies accordingly. A separate section with industry key players is included in the report, which provides a comprehensive analysis of price, cost, gross, revenue, product picture, specifications, company profile, and contact information.
The DevOps market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment model, organization size, and vertical. On the basis of type, market is segmented as solution, and service. On the basis of deployment model market is segmented as public, private, and hybrid. On the basis of vertical market is segmented as BFSI, Healthcare, telecommunications and ITES, and manufacturing.
The Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global DevOps Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the DevOps Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.