Skip to content
What is Pod in kubernetes.
- Pods are the atomic unit of kubernetes.
- Pod is a group of one or more containers.
- Pods can only be instantiated not created.
- Pods can be created using yaml or json.
- Pod has multiple states. Running, Pending and succeeded/failed
- Each pod connects to common pod network
- Pods can only be instantiated not created
- Service serves as an internal load balancer for pod
- Each pod has an ip and port
- If more than one container are available in a pod. Each container will have a sperate port address