DevOps Market Report 2019 | Competitive Analysis by Clarive, CollabNet, DBmaestro, Dell, Docker, HP, Inedo, Infosys, Microsoft, SaltStack, VersionOne, Clarizen, Inc. and others
Global DevOps Market accounted for USD 2.95 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% the forecast period till 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period till 2025. The report is generated by performing high level market research analysis of key marketplace segments to identify opportunities, challenges, drivers, and market structures for clients. Strategically analyzed facts and figures of the market and keen business insights covered in Global DevOps Market report would be a key aspect in achieving enduring business growth. Global DevOps Market research report encompasses different industry verticals for ICT industry such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company.
The renowned players in the market are CA Technologies, IBM Corp., Puppet Inc., Rackspace Inc., Red Hat Inc., CFEngine, Chef, Cisco, Clarive, CollabNet, DBmaestro, Dell, Docker, HP, Inedo, Infosys, Microsoft, SaltStack, VersionOne, Clarizen, Inc. and VMware among others.
DevOps as a result of agile advancement, an outline hypothesis went for cross-useful improvement and the examination of code emphases for proficiency. DevOps likewise might be depicted as a connection between advancement, quality confirmation (QA) and different offices. Another part of DevOps is a wonder in which gifted experts robotize some time ago manual procedures, where engineers progress toward becoming clients of their own product, and physical work identified with a foundation winds up superfluous. New advances, similar to distributed computing, have extended what is conceivable in DevOps, and the approach has turned out to be well known in the tech group. As DevOps turns out to be more prominent in IT, open gatherings and traditions have encouraged around this focal thought. Numerous specialists are discussing approaches to utilize DevOps to streamline operational productivity or enhance working connections crosswise over expansive associations.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing need for continuous and fast application delivery.
- Applications running in the dynamic it environment.
- Advancements in AI and its use in application development
- Lack of skilled professionals.
- Heavy dependence on legacy processes.
Global DevOps Market Segmentation:
- The global DevOps market is based on type, deployment model, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into solutions and services.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
- Based on organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES).
- Based on vertical, the market is segmented into Telecommunications and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES), Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail, Media and entertainment, Government and public sector, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Education, Energy and utilities and Others (Transportation and logistics, and travel and hospitality).
- Based on geography the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global DevOps market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of DevOps market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
DevOps (development and operations) is an endeavor programming improvement state used to mean a sort of coordinated connection amongst advancement and IT tasks. The objective of DevOps is to change and enhance the relationship by pushing better correspondence and coordinated effort between these two specialty units. In general words, DevOps (development and operations) is a venture programming improvement state used to mean a sort of spry connection amongst advancement and IT activities. The objective of DevOps is to change and enhance the relationship by supporting better correspondence and coordinated effort between these two specialty units.
Table of Content: Global DevOps market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global DevOps market Landscape
Part 04: Global DevOps market Sizing
Part 05: Global DevOps market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.