DevOps CI/CD Engineer
Source :- iamexpat.nl
Do you have DevOps mindset and the technical skills to provide communication, integration, automation, and close cooperation among all the people needed to plan, develop, test, deploy, release, and maintain software for our IGT systems? Are you able to manage the system software configuration throughout the whole lifecycle? Are you pro-active and someone who can drive change? Then we are looking for you! • Participate as the DevOps expert in the development projects and maintenance activitie.
• At least a Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either software development or DevOps engineering.
• Experience in software development methodologies and frameworks such as Agile, Scrum and V-model.
• Solid understanding and at least 2 years of experience with object-oriented software development.
• Experience with C#, C++ and scripting languages like Python, Perl and PowerShell.
• Experience with common Continuous Integration technologies. (Jenkins, TFS build)
• Experience with TDD is a plus.
• Eager to learn and work with the latest (and legacy) technologies and tools.
• Team player with demonstrated ability to collaborate with developers and other stakeholders.
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
• Experience with systems and IT operations.
• A strong focus on business outcomes.
• A ‘lean” person who can drive change and continuously seeks improvements and ways to reduce ‘waste’.
• Experience in working in a Healthcare Product development environment is an advantage.