- Write a Ansible Adhoc Commands to create a group called “deploy :
$ ansible all -m ansible.builtin.group -a"name=deploy state=present"
- Write a Ansible Adhoc Commands to create a user called “deploy-user” which is part of group called “deploy” and with /bin/bash shell.
$ ansible all -m ansible.builtin.user -a"name=deploy-user shell=/bin/bash group=deploy"
- Write a Ansible Adhoc commands install package named “httpd” in RHEL/centos.
$ ansible localhost -m yum -a"name=httpd state=present"
- Write a Ansible Adhoc commands to start and enable the service named “httpd”
$ ansible localhost -m service -a"name=httpd state=started
- Write a Ansible commands to create a file called “index.html” in /var/www/html with some dummy html contents.
$ ansible localhost -m copy -a"src=index.html dest=/var/www/html/index.html"
- Write a Ansible commands to copy a file called “second.html” in /var/www/html/second.html with some dummy html contents.
$ ansible all -i 172.20.0.149,172.20.0.122, -m copy -a"src=index.html dest=/var/www/html/second.html" -u root -k
- Write a Ansible commands to install a package called “git”, “wget”.
$ ansible all -m ansible.builtin.git -a"name=git"