DevOps Experience: Learn a Lot without Leaving Your Spot
Source – devops.com
The great thing about conferences is they can be hotbeds of learning: keynote presentations, seminars, one-on-one sessions, networking … the list goes on. The drawback, however, is the travel: delayed flights, the dreaded middle seat on the airplane, lost luggage, jet lag … the list goes on. That’s why virtual conferences are now my first choice: All the of the learning, none of the hassle.
MediaOps—the company behind DevOps.com, Container Journal, Security Boulevard, DevOpsTV and more—and CA Technologies have teamed to present a free virtual summit chock full of information and education for the DevOps professional presented in a virtual reality environment. DevOps Experience is a true virtual conference, replete with theaters to view the keynotes and presentations, a conference lobby to chat and socialize and a virtual trade show floor with virtual exhibitor stands equipped with video, downloads and even schwag for attendees. And did I mention it’s free?
DevOps Experience will feature keynotes from a lineup of DevOps luminaries including:
- Gene Kim, CTO, researcher and co-author of “The Phoenix Project” and “The DevOps Handbook,” and founder of IT Revolution
- Nicole Forsgren, founder and CEO at DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA)
- Alan Shimel, editor in chief and founder of DevOps.com and Security Boulevard, and
- Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of Global Marketing DevOps at CA Technologies and author of “DevOps for Digital Leaders” and “The Kitty Hawk Venture”
In addition, DevOps Experience will include a number of Spotlight Sessions with topics designed to provide even greater value to attendees. Sessions include:
- The Accelerate State of DevOps Report
- Delivering DevOps Practices for Mainframe
- Women in DevOps Panel
- DevSecOps, Why the Time is Now