Top 10 Popular Open Source DEVOPS Tools
First authored around 2009, the term DevOps alludes to a way to deal with IT that stresses coordinated effort between the turn of events and tasks gatherings. It emerged out of the dexterous programming improvement development and applies a portion of similar standards to the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) measure. DevOps is hard to characterize in light of the fact that it’s all the more a development or a way of thinking than an inflexible arrangement of rules or practices. Open source DevOps instruments are utilized as an approach to smooth out the cycle of advancement and sending.
TOP OPEN SOURCE DEVOPS TOOLS
A full DevOps send pipeline should comprise of something other than assemble and engineer apparatuses. It additionally should oblige establishing and overseeing the creation climate through code. However for reasons unknown, really running creation (what used to be called Ops) through mechanization appears to get quick work.
The way of thinking is straightforward: Optimize for quick stream from advancement to creation, coordinate input from creation into advancement, and consistently trial to improve that cycle. These standards show themselves in programming groups as ceaseless conveyance (and ideally sending), profoundly coordinated telemetry, and learning and experimentation drive the way of life. All things considered, certain instruments make accomplishing stream, input, and learning simpler. You don’t need to dish out tons of money to outsider merchants however. You can assemble a DevOps esteem stream with set up open source apparatuses.
1. Ansible – Ansible is the simplest way to automate apps and IT infrastructure.
2. Docker – Docker helps developers bring their ideas to life by conquering the complexity of app development.
3. Git – Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
4. Jenkins– an open source automation server which enables developers around the world to reliably build, test, and deploy their software.
5. Puppet Enterprise – uppet is the industry standard for IT automation. Manage and automate more infrastructure and complex workflows in a simple, yet powerful way.
6. Selenium – Primarily it is for automating web applications for testing purposes
7.Splunk – that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data via a Web-style interface.
8.Nagios – Nagios provides enterprise-class Open Source IT monitoring, network monitoring, server and applications monitoring.
9.codescan.io – CodeScan is the leading static code analysis solution used exclusively for Salesforce DevOps team