Docker Learning – Sujit
Write a 1 post with following answers.
– What is Docker – in 2 lines
Docker is a tool which is used to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers.
– What is Container – in 3 lines
Container can be used to deploy a particular application or environment.
containers package all the code, libraries, and dependencies together and multiple containers can run in the same host, so that we can use that host’s resources more efficiently.
– Top 10 commands with 1 example of using docker container.
docker create –name=sujit httpd
docker start sujit
docker stop sujit
docker restart sujit
docker pause sujit
docker unpause sujit
docker kill sujit
docker rm sujit
list of containers
docker exec container_ID ls
– 5 commands with 1 example of using docker image
docker pull Imagename
docker image history -h sujit
docker image rm sujit
docker tag sujit sujit_hello
docker image push
– 5 commands with 1 example of using docker registry
docker tag Imagename hubname
docker push hubname