Q1. Title – List of 15 popular commands of docker
- Which Docker version
$ docker –version
- Images – list of images on docker
$ docker images
- Downloading image from repository
$ docker pull httpd
- ‘ps -a’ – List all the docker containers running/exited/stopped with container details.
$ docker ps -a
- exec – Access the docker container and run commands inside the container.
$ docker exec -it
- Run – Run the docker image mentioned in the command.
$ docker run -it -d httpd
- Removing container – Remove the docker container with container id mentioned in the command.
$ docker rm containerID
- Remove image
$ docker rmi imageID
- Stopping Docker – Docker stop command stops the container gracefully
$ docker stop containerID
- Restart Docker
$ docker restart containerID
- Kill – Stop the docker container immediately.
$ docker kill containerID
- Checking history – history of a docker image with the image name mentioned in the command.
$ docker history httpd
- Logs – Show the logs of the docker container with contained id mentioned in the command.
$ docker logs containerID
- Installing plugin – Install a docker plugin $ docker plugin install pluginName
- Updating configuration – Update container configurations.
$ docker update [options]
Q2. Title – How to configure SMTP server in Sonarqube?
In Sonarqube – go to Configuration >> General Settings >> Email.
Fill in the fields with your e-mail server configuration and then click on the Save Email Settings button
Q3. Title – List of most popular plugins of Jenkins from plugins.jenkins.io/
- Mailer – This plugin allows you to configure email notifications for build results. This is a break-out of the original core based email component.
- Script Security – Allows Jenkins administrator to control what in-process scripts can be run by less-privileged users.
- JUnit – Allows JUnit format test results to be published.
- Pipeline: API – Plugin that defines Pipeline API.
- Git client: Utility plugin for Git support in Jenkins.