Day 5 assignment(3)
- Forify SCA?
Fortify SCA is a set of software security analyzers that search for violations of security-specific coding rules and guidelines in a variety of languages.
At the highest level, using Fortify translates the source code in to an intermediate translated format, scans the translated code and produces vulnerability reports.
2. 5 advantages of Fortify SCA?
Fast and Accurate Scanning
• Static application security testing (SAST)captures the majority of code related issues early in development.
• Identify and eliminate vulnerabilities insource, binary, or byte code
• Fortify SCA detects 815 unique categories of vulnerabilities across 27 programming languages and spans over one million
• Accuracy as demonstrated by a true positive rate of 100% in the OWASP1.2b Benchmark