Continuous Delivery Market size, Business Statistics, Growth Analysis Outlook-2021 to 2026
Global “Continuous Delivery Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Continuous Delivery market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Continuous Delivery industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The Continuous Delivery market has registered a CAGR of 19.75% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026. According to Perforce, 65% of managers, software developers, and executives report that their organizations have started the use of continuous delivery.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Cloud Deployment to Gain Significant Traction in the Continuous Delivery Market
– The implementation of continuous delivery tools on the cloud provides high scalability, flexibility, and sharing capabilities, with defined authority. The industry players into continuous delivery tools are utilizing the opportunity to tap the market.
– Continuous delivery tools provide DevOps capabilities that allow teams to collaborate, develop, test, deploy, and manage software on the cloud, in one place. This helps end users access everything and build new applications on the cloud.
– With the majority share of companies migrating their data to the cloud, industry players are offering cloud-based solutions to tap into the potential market opportunity within, which is likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
– Google announced Cloud Build, which helps to fully-managed continuous delivery and continuous integration platforms, helping to build, test, and deploy software quickly, at scale. In addition, organizations are rigorously investing in cloud computing, which is also expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period.
– According to Morgan Stanley, public clouds account for just 20% of all computing workloads, but the percentage could increase to 48% by the end of 2020, driven by greater awareness in the benefits of the public cloud, thus impacting the growth of public cloud deployments.
– One of the prominent trends of the continuous delivery market is release management, planning, and release automation tools, which help to make it easier for DevOps applications and tools to deploy software to public or private clouds. Release automation tools, for instance, can save time by easily enabling the staff to set up deployment configurations as templates.
North America to Occupy Significant Market Share
– The North American region is projected to have the largest growth in demand due to the early adoption of cloud-based technologies and IoT by the United States. However, benefits, such as improved flexibility and agility as well as being able to implement new applications, also hold significance.
– Additionally, in the North American region, companies are adopting cloud-based applications, and it was estimated that nearly 35% of SMBs in the United States have already deployed cloud solutions. There have been a series of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions in North America to take advantage of this opportunity. For instance, Steltix has partnered with Autodeploy to bring continuous deployment and delivery software suite to the European markets.
– With the emergence of new technologies, such as machine learning, AI, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, and the integration of these new technologies with continuous delivery models, organizations will be managed more effectively through rules, self-learning, data sets, and inference engines.
– The major driver behind these investments has been the continuous evolution of new technologies to utilize the volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, retail, healthcare, communications, and manufacturing applications in North America are expected to hold a significant share in the market.
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Continuous Delivery market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Continuous Delivery market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Continuous Delivery market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Continuous Delivery Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Continuous Delivery industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.