1)What is DevOps?
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operation. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. DevOps is complementary with Agile software development; several DevOps aspects came from the Agile methodology.
2)10 Advantange of the DevOps:
1)faster productivity release and faster time to market
4)shortened production cycles
5)better operational cycles
6)better customer experience management
7)increased product quality
8)better team efficiency
9)improved flexibility and support
10)reduced chance of product failure
3)Top 10 Tools used in DevOps?
4)How to implement DevOps?
1. Making the DevOps Mentality Switch
2. Take Stock of Your Existing Business Processes
3. Collect Actual User Feedback
4. Gather a Diverse, Qualified Team to Build Your DevOps Strategy
5. Source and Allocate Resources
6. Pilot your DevOps Strategy with Devs, Ops and QA
7. Monitor the DevOps Implementation