Cloud Testing Market Research and Technology Developments 2020 to 2024
The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Global Cloud Testing including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Global Cloud Testing investments from 2020 till 2024.
The cloud testing market is expected to register a CAGR of over 12% over the forecast period (2020 – 2024).
The Global Cloud Testing market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies, like Oracle Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Capgemini SE, IBM Corporation, SOASTA Inc. (Akamai Technologies Inc.), LoadStorm (CustomerCentrix, LLC), Wipro Limited, Xamarin Inc. (Microsoft Corporation), BlazeMeter LLC (Broadcom Inc.), SmartBear Software Inc., Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd., Cigniti Technologies Ltd., Cygnet Infotech Pvt Ltd., Micro Focus International PLC among others.
Cloud testing is a kind of software testing in which web applications use cloud computing environments to facilitate the tests. Cloud testing uses cloud infrastructure for software testing. This allows organizations to leverage the benefits of cloud computing model, which is scalable, service-based, and pay-as-you-go. The market scope includes cloud testing tool types and services adopted and used by the numerous end-user industries such as healthcare, BFSI, media and entertainment, among others considered in this study.
(Special Offer: Get flat upto 20% discount on this report)
Key Market Trends:
Websites and Applications Load Testing Boosting Retail and E-Commerce End-user Industry
– The retail and e-commerce end-user industry include online retailers who use cloud technology to deliver their offerings to their customers. Cloud technology helps the retailers to achieve customer service and satisfaction through continuous delivery and uninterrupted functioning of the digital offerings.
– Almost half of all online shoppers say that they will abandon a page that takes more than 2 seconds to load. Moreover, According to Akamai Technologies Inc., websites that went down experienced, on average, a permanent abandonment rate of 9%. Sites that suffered from slow performance witnessed a 28% permanent abandonment rate.
– Cloud testing tools and services provide on-demand services to these retailers to load test their applications that are accessed by various users per second. This eases the load testing of the applications, thereby facilitating continuous delivery, and these factors make more retailers to adopt this technology, and thereby boosting the cloud testing market growth.
– With growing digitization and usage of mobile and web applications across the globe, the number of online retailers is continuously increasing, owing to which competition among e-commerce companies is also surging. Additionally, the penetration rate of online shopping is also increasing. For instance, According to the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), in 2018, around 73.6% of internet users in China had shopped online, up from around 69% in the previous year.
– With the rise in adoption of cloud, more online retailers are using this technology to stay ahead of the competition and to reduce the risk of data loss. Thus, the cloud testing market is increasingly growing, across the globe.
– Furthermore, the widespread adoption of cloud services across e-commerce platforms to reduce to cost of developing and maintaining IT infrastructure is driving the demand for cloud testing.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Cloud Testing Market report:
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cloud Testing market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
The Cloud Testing market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2015-2020 market shares for key vendors.
The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
The report estimates 2020-2024 market development trends of Cloud Testing Market.
Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Cloud Testing Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Cloud Testing Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Cloud Testing industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.