Skip to content
What is Docker and Container? Details explaination with Image!
- What is Docker?
- Docker is a tool to manage containers.
- What is Container?
- container is an independent bundle to run applications.
- Benefit of Docker?
- Docker saves time and cost for launching and utilizing existing resources for running our applications .
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Architecture contains a
- – client
- – Docker Server(Deamon)
- – ContainerD
- – Kernal
- Container lifecycle
- we can create/delete/start/stop/restart/pause/un-pause/kill/remove the containers.
- How Docker Works!!
- When a request is made to Docker client ,it runs the image from the registries and requests kernal to attach an user/mount/network/PIDmap as a bundle to the container.