Assignment Kubernetes viswanath
What are the 10 feature of kubernetes?
- Automated Scheduling
- Self-Healing Capabilities
- Automated rollouts & rollback
- Horizontal Scaling & Load Balancing
- Offers environment consistency for development, testing, and production
- Infrastructure is loosely coupled to each component can act as a separate unit
- Provides a higher density of resource utilization
- Offers enterprise-ready features
- Application-centric management
- Auto-scalable infrastructure
- You can create predictable infrastructure
How kubernetes works?
Kubernetes clusters are comprised of one master node(control plane) and a number of worker nodes. These nodes can either be physical computers or virtual machines, depending on the cluster. The master node controls the state of the cluster; for example, which applications are running and their corresponding container images.
What are the components of Master? explain in one line sentense
API-Server =recives all request, communicates internally
Controller =check which node and pod is avaialble, allways control loops
Scheduler = responsible for distrubute the workload
Cluster Store(etcd)=It is a collection of hosts(servers) that helps you to aggregate their available resources.
That includes ram, CPU, ram, disk, and their devices into a usable pool.
Components of Worker Node:
-Kublet =It gets the configuration of a Pod from the API server and
ensures that the described containers are up and running.
-Kube-Proxy = implementation of both a network proxy and a load balancer.
-Docker Container= Docker container runs on each of the worker nodes, which runs the configured pods.
-Pod (container runtime)= A pod is a combination of single or multiple
Components of Workstation
Kubectl : – it’s a cli which interact with api server of master
one node contains Nnumber of pods
one pod contains N number of containers
each pod contains one IP address