Top Big Data and Cloud Computing Interview Questions & Answers
Here are some top questions that are being asked during big data and cloud computing interviews.
- WHAT ARE HYPERVISORS IN CLOUD COMPUTING AND GIVE THEIR TYPES.
Answer: Hypervisor is known as a virtual machine that manages resources for virtual machines. They are majorly 2 types of hypervisors.
- TYPE 1: the guest Vm runs directly over the host hardware.
- TYPE2: the guest Vm runs over hardware through a host Operating System.
- WHAT IS AMAZON SQS?
Answer: this is used to communicate between different connectors and between various components of AMAZON, this basically acts as a communicator.
- WHAT ARE THE BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF CLOUD COMPUTING?
- Billing self-services based usage model.
- Automatic de-provisioning and self-service provisioning.
- Stability and elasticity.
- Standardized interference.
- WHAT ARE THE SERVICES PRODUCED BY WINDOW AZURE OS (Operating System).
Answer: the window Azure provides three core services which are stated below,
- Compute and
- THERE ARE THREE BASIC CLOUDS IN CLOUD COMPUTING, MENTION THEM.
- Performance Cloud
- Personal Cloud
- Professional Cloud
- WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF NoSQL?
Answer: NoSQL means No Structured Query Language: which is a data management system.
- IN CLOUD COMPUTNG, WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF LAYERS?
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) which provides cloud application platform for developers.
- Saas (Software as a Service) which provides users access directly to the cloud application without needing to install anything on the system.
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) provide infrastructure in terms of hardware parts like the processor speed, memory etc.
- WHAT IS IBM CLOUD?
Answer: this refers to a SET of enterprise-class technologies and services made to assist customers access their cloud.
- WHAT IS THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN BIG DATA AND CLOUD COMPUTING?
Answer: Big data is a SET of data stored in large amount of space while Cloud computing is the process of storing information or data over the internet without the use of hard drive.
- BY DEFAULT, WHERE DOES HIVE STORE TABLE DATA?
This is the default location for the storage of table data by HIVE.
- EXPLAIN THE THREE (3) FORMS OF BIG DATA.
- Unstructured: data with unknown form or classified structure is termed unstructured data. An example of this type of data is a heterogeneous data source that contains a combination of simple images, text files, videos etc. Output returned by Google search could also be considered as an example of unstructured data.
- Structured: this is regarded as data that is processed, accessed and stored in form of a fixed format. Data kept in relational database management system is an example of a structured data.
- Semi-structured: this is the combination of both the structured data and unstructured forms of data. An example of this type of data is a data represented in XML format/file.
- WHAT ARE THE PLATFORMS USED FOR CLOUD COMPUTING ON A LARGE SCALE?
Answer: MapReduce, Apache, and Hadoop are the platforms use for large scale cloud computing.